- Contributed presentations are scheduled for 15 minutes; Keynote speakers are scheduled for 40 minutes, and Plenary speaker is scheduled for 25 minutes.
- LCD projector, screen, laser pointer and wireless lapel microphone are available.
- Authors must provide their own laptop computer.
- Prepare your material approximately with A0 size (W=841 mm, L=1189 mm).
- Print TITLE and AUTHORS in extra-large characters across the top of your display.
- Display your material in large print so it may be read from a distance.
- Register and Post your paper before Opening Remarks on Nov. 28th (12:00-13:00).
- Boards will accept push pins. Push pins will be available in the 001 meeting room, basement level of Sanjo Conference Hall.